The Everton Board Thread

***Posted in the stadium thread as well, but felt it was appropriate for this thread as well***

I couldn’t give a flying one about a new ground.

I’d prefer to stay at Goodison regardless, although that is subjective and I can see the case for moving.

I’d much rather have a team which competes and fights for each other. Football, the game we all love (or loved!) is about what happens on the pitch, it’s not about some shiny new seats and fancy toilet facilities. That doesn’t excite me.

The club seem to just want to tread water until the stadium is built. That’s not for me I’m afraid.

If we stay up which is a big if then I think the best thing to do would be to sell them. Not because i think they're all bad pennies like some do but because I think we just need a total reset and thats the only way to do it. Richarlison Pickford Mina Calvert Lewin I'd sell them all plus the obvious ones. Reduce the wage bill and build a new team with a new manager with new realistic ambitions.

If we stay up which is a big if then I think the best thing to do would be to sell them. Not because i think they're all bad pennies like some do but because I think we just need a total reset and thats the only way to do it. Richarlison Pickford Mina Calvert Lewin I'd sell them all plus the obvious ones. Reduce the wage bill and build a new team with a new manager with new realistic ambitions.

Problem is i have 0 trust in these clowns to spend money well

We could pivot to delevoping talent and selling big but far more likely to keep buying cast offs

It ALL stems from Moshiri.

Everything.

He's the black hole that's causing the rot. I don't care about the money. If I spent 100 million of me own money buying awful players, giving my mates plum jobs and then hired a succession of Liverpool managers and coaches for no real reason of progress, just so they can have a laugh, I wouldn't be an Everton hero either.

That's what moshiri has done.

He's utter scum and he needs legging when he finally shows up at the arsenal game