2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jGodfrey has struggled with covid all season, Rondon hasn't had a pre season. s.o for the last ten games we've been carrying players in crucial areas of the team. that's obvious surely. it doesn't matter who picks the players at the moment, as we don't have any money.l
Godfrey has suffered with covid all season really? how do you know that and if so why is the great RB still picking him if he's suffering so badly? Rondon has been here since end of August pre season is about 6 weeks long how long does he need to get fit? Also if he's that unfit why keep playing an unfit player its like you've accepted we are going to play with ten men. I'd argue it does matter who picks the team greatly because according to you he's been picking players constantly that are patently unfit surely a sackable offence on it's own.

What are peoples expectations against arsenal? Who have lost once in the last 6 and won 4 of them. I keep seeing posters saying they are average and we should be able to challenge them more than man city and Liverpool. Yet they are 4th in the form table (over last 6).

Does anyone think benitez can get anything against them?

I think they are average but will likely beat us comfortably.

If we showed some intensity and pressed them we could cause them problems. I think they've got a faux passing philosophy that is easy to exploit - even more so when they are the away side.

I think we'll just sit off them and let them play right through us though. Our defence is all over the place and we look unlikely to score which is more down to how we fail to build attacks than having a star striker missing through injury.

2 players out last night

If a section of our support insist on continuing to call out other fans as kopites for demanding better, and we eventually go down, then that is on them.
not just 2 players out. two unfit players in the team. playing probably the top team in Europe at the moment,
Godfrey has suffered with covid all season really? how do you know that and if so why is the great RB still picking him if he's suffering so badly? Rondon has been here since end of August pre season is about 6 weeks long how long does he need to get fit? Also if he's that unfit why keep playing an unfit player its like you've accepted we are going to play with ten men. I'd argue it does matter who picks the team greatly because according to you he's been picking players constantly that are patently unfit surely a sackable offence on it's own.
it's common knowledge about Godfrey. it takes about 6-7 weeks to get up to top speed, And he's there now, he's much better than he was when he arrived. We missed him when he went off last night, the roof fell in basically. When I said it doesn't matter who picks the players, I meant the transfer targets, cos it didn't matter who was on the list cos we didn't have any money

It does matter that he went 451 at Brentford and 442 against the best attacking, pressing team in Europe at the moment. Carry on backing him, not arsed who we sign in January as it’ll be another crab on massive wages for a stupid fee. Let’s see all the calls for patience when we are on 27 points with 9 games to go.
this is where you are dead wrong. Once we get dcl and Mina back we will be a match for most sides. Everyone knows this,

I still cant understand why he thought a just back from injury Doucoure and Allan could cope with that midfield 3 of liverpool.
My 15 year old turned to me at the start of the game and said the exact same thing (and he hasn't managed the RS, Chelsea or Real Madrid). He also said that Rondon had to go off as he wasn't used to that much running in a match. Maybe he should put his name forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.