2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not nonsense we have one player missing now who was replaced by our great manager with a bloke i could outrun. This squad is in better condition than it was last season (apart from rondon) and no don't tell me mina is missing as well the perennially injured centre back. I would also say 2 points out of 24 is far from knee jerk either. The man is tactically inept.
your putting the whole blame on Benitez is just rubbish. We've got a massive problem at centre back, and are playing players who are patently not fit. He replaced dcl with Rondon cos he wasn't given any faking money. It wouldn't have been his first choice, it was necessity.

your putting the whole blame on Benitez is just rubbish. We've got a massive problem at centre back, and are playing players who are patently not fit. He replaced dcl with Rondon cos he wasn't given any faking money. It wouldn't have been his first choice, it was necessity.
Mind boggling. Who's the player patently unfit is that rondon by any chance, you say players but I'm struggling to think of who else. Who's fault is it then if its not Benitez as last time i looked he picked the team. I admit the club has a number of other problems with no idea who picks the transfer targets is it brands is it benitez or is it moshiri? All those problems are mere side shows though to the absolutely dire football being served up week in week out.

What are peoples expectations against arsenal? Who have lost once in the last 6 and won 4 of them. I keep seeing posters saying they are average and we should be able to challenge them more than man city and Liverpool. Yet they are 4th in the form table (over last 6).

Does anyone think benitez can get anything against them?

What are peoples expectations against arsenal? Who have lost once in the last 6 and won 4 of them. I keep seeing posters saying they are average and we should be able to challenge them more than man city and Liverpool. Yet they are 4th in the form table (over last 6).

Does anyone think benitez can get anything against them?
We have 2 injuries so asking for something is far too much

Two draws in two months. That's his record. One goal scored in the entire month of November. No manager in the world should find that acceptable. No club in the world would not be taking a long hard look at a manager under those circumstances. Where is our next win coming from?
youre just cherry picking stats. We've had loads of international footy so the last two months has been stop start. last four games we've played Conte's spurs, city and Liverpool, with the injury list from hell. And you make it sound like we're getting hammered at home by Sheffield United Newcastle, villa Leeds, oh no, that was last season wasn't it, with a 60m spend. We play arsenal next who have won 4 of their last 5, but that's got nothing to do with Benitez. its just the way the games have fallen, and the paucity of our squad. He is a good manager, as the world knows, if we boot him we are taking a massive gamble, cos whoever soft arse replaces him with cannot afford to fail or down we go. If a section of the fanbase is successful in forcing him out, and we get relegated, it's absolutely on them.

Mind boggling. Who's the player patently unfit is that rondon by any chance, you say players but I'm struggling to think of who else. Who's fault is it then if its not Benitez as last time i looked he picked the team. I admit the club has a number of other problems with no idea who picks the transfer targets is it brands is it benitez or is it moshiri? All those problems are mere side shows though to the absolutely dire football being served up week in week out.
jGodfrey has struggled with covid all season, Rondon hasn't had a pre season. s.o for the last ten games we've been carrying players in crucial areas of the team. that's obvious surely. it doesn't matter who picks the players at the moment, as we don't have any money.l

youre just cherry picking stats. We've had loads of international footy so the last two months has been stop start. last four games we've played Conte's spurs, city and Liverpool, with the injury list from hell. And you make it sound like we're getting hammered at home by Sheffield United Newcastle, villa Leeds, oh no, that was last season wasn't it, with a 60m spend. We play arsenal next who have won 4 of their last 5, but that's got nothing to do with Benitez. its just the way the games have fallen, and the paucity of our squad. He is a good manager, as the world knows, if we boot him we are taking a massive gamble, cos whoever soft arse replaces him with cannot afford to fail or down we go. If a section of the fanbase is successful in forcing him out, and we get relegated, it's absolutely on them.

2 players out last night

If a section of our support insist on continuing to call out other fans as kopites for demanding better, and we eventually go down, then that is on them.

jGodfrey has struggled with covid all season, Rondon hasn't had a pre season. s.o for the last ten games we've been carrying players in crucial areas of the team. that's obvious surely. it doesn't matter who picks the players at the moment, as we don't have any money.l
It does matter that he went 451 at Brentford and 442 against the best attacking, pressing team in Europe at the moment. Carry on backing him, not arsed who we sign in January as it’ll be another crab on massive wages for a stupid fee. Let’s see all the calls for patience when we are on 27 points with 9 games to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.