Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters

If he's at the game on Monday then the crowd needs to send the message loud and clear. If he doesn't want to represent the club's values then he needs to sell and let us move forward.

It's totally pathetic that he's happy to avoid scrutiny by taking the AGM online, but is happy to go on talksport rather than talking to fans.
He just needs to shut his mouth, because he winds the fans up even more when he speaks. Actions speak louder than words!

If he's at the game on Monday then the crowd needs to send the message loud and clear. If he doesn't want to represent the club's values then he needs to sell and let us move forward.

It's totally pathetic that he's happy to avoid scrutiny by taking the AGM online, but is happy to go on talksport rather than talking to fans.
Thats right. Let’s send a Message that will stop the stadium from being built.

Let’s send a message that will make it a majority shareholder changes mind and pull the backing from the club.

If we chase him out, the stadium project will crumble and we will be in even bigger trouble. Offsetting stadium cost against FFP will evaporate. We will have to sell DCL, Richarlison etc to offset FFP.

If we get relegated, we won’t be able to get the financial backing to build the stadium. Moreshi is funding the initial phase, but the rest of the work isn’t yet funded.

We’re in a rotten position.

Thats right. Let’s send a Message that will stop the stadium from being built.

Let’s send a message that will make it a majority shareholder changes mind and pull the backing from the club.

If we chase him out, the stadium project will crumble and we will be in even bigger trouble. Offsetting stadium cost against FFP will evaporate. We will have to sell DCL, Richarlison etc to offset FFP.

If we get relegated, we won’t be able to get the financial backing to build the stadium. Moreshi is funding the initial phase, but the rest of the work isn’t yet funded.

We’re in a rotten position.

I honestly could not be less arsed about the stadium. It is not a priority and won't improve the team.

I don't care about the money. I want my club back. This is not an everton team.