2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? not a chance any oqf the goals are his fault. Left wide open due to [Poor language removed] defending, defence is absolute shambolic, nothing to do with Pickford. Ridiculous. Back four is the worst I’ve seen in the last 10 years. Kept us in the game first. Pathetic blaming Pickford. Always the fall guy.

none of the goals he could save for me, not having all the usual rubbish of hes to blame and should save this and that, kept the score down, but bumped into coleman and co a few times though
We're getting back to the place he was the first half of last season though where he isn't necessarily making mistakes but he's just not keeping enough out.

Kept the score reletively low
He didn't really. The save on Salah was genuinely class, but the other two saves he had were from way out while he got beat from outside the box and played two 1v1s poorly. I wouldn't call anything he did an error. At the same time he's one of the few allegedly good players in the squad so being average at best won't be good enough.

Did anyone see when when he ran into Coleman and dropped it. Keeps slicing his kicks, flaps at crosses, does mad diving where’s the camera saves. Besides that he’s quality. ?
His kicking is unreal and his passing puts some of our outfield players to shame.
He pulls off some unbelievable saves and yes I think sometimes he accentuates the dives for showing off purposes.
He’s prone to an error or two but what he does well more than makes up for it personally.
He has got nothing to do with the team’s woes this season and he’s one of only a few that have come out so far with some credit.

How on earth he doesn't save the third, that one was easy..

awful keeper.

Some good saves in amongst it all tbf. Possibly could have done better with the 3rd but even that is being harsh. Conceded 4 and didn't play that badly says it all about our overall performance.

First poor game of the season but ironically kept the score from being more of an embarrassment.

Bad on the 2nd (never really cut the angle) and 4th (stand up and he has that) but basically 1 on 1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.