2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like the 500 million wasted in the last 7 years has led us to this point, I dint know if he should should sacked part of me thinks the rot runs deeper but regardless it probably doesn't matter as the club is rotten to the core. Atleast under Moyes the players cared

I don't think he is a great manager, but I'll throw a few things:

1. Was given 1.7m to spend in the Summer
2. Has had our 20+ goal scorer out for most of the season, plus our best CB and best CM for large chunks
3. Inherited one of the worst squads in the league
4. He doesn't miss kick the ball, Coleman does.

Now, what I don't like from him:

1. Not backing youth
2. Inflexible system - it is not working, where is plan B or C
3. Uninspiring on the touchline - so passive

Overall, do we sack another manager and the replacement has to contend with the first four points above? What changes. The joint needs some form of stability.

It's all a mess, and Rafael has to be blamed for a big part of it, but his cards have been dealt incredibly poorly.

He needs to find a better captain. The Irishman is a complete fraud. He loves the rallying cries and whatnot, but he’s not been anywhere near good enough for years.

Add to that that he’s not a leader and you have a recipe for disaster
Great man management to single out the one player who he should be using to enforce and support his ideas to the players on the pitch.

I'm sure Coleman will be happy to have been singled out there and I'm sure the other players will respond well to it too. It was very selfless of him to do that for Coleman and not accept any responsibility for the defeat himself. Like a Spanish Jesus with a fondness for too much tapas and a complete lack of football tactics ready for the modern century.

Didn’t want him before he came, but was happy to give him a chance when he got here.

His tactics have been awful bar a few good spells in games earlier this season... needs to go, he isn’t the answer

Along with Brands

As of seconds ago..

E99D2574-9805-4B33-B213-76D924178DD5.jpeg

Never once heard of these 3 doing anything of the sort

You joking? They’re laughing in the faces of every Everton fan almost every time they come on the pitch. Keane and Coleman have played more through balls to opposition strikers than our own this season. Do they ever look bothered by it? Do they ever do anything to improve? No, they just waddle back out for the next match completely inept at playing football and do it all again.

Coleman has been at a supposed top level institute for getting on 13 years now and he still can’t use his left foot or cross a ball. How can he not have learned how to improve his technique for either over 13 years?!!!

He’s having the fans off. He should turn down any more contract extensions, he’s just robbing the club blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.