2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I do genuinely harbour a suspicsion if Wednesday goes very very badly (it might not go as awful as it could do) then one of Benitez or Brands will go.

Moshiri will need a head to roll.

Unless they find another doctor to sack.
I just don't think that is the case at all, certainly in relation to Benitez.

The last thing Everton need is more upheaval. Benitez inherited a paper thin squad, some very ordinary players and an injury crisis on top.
I think it was probably accepted when he took the job it would be a struggle and that is what has happened.

I do believe he will be given time and a chance to spend money before any decisions are made about his future.

I think the club will try at all costs not to have to make another change.

I certainly don't think he will be judged until he gets his injured players back.

20210805010626.jpg

August I made this.
I've seen nothing in 12 weeks to change my mind

Benitez on the fans:
They can’t complain as the players gave everything

Jesus! Hahahaha
I think, if he watches the crowd at the end of the game he will find that not only can they complain, they did complain. Another gutless performance like that against the hill billies on Wednesday and Benitez will know all about fans complaining.

Absolutely fascinated to see how he sets the team up on Wednesday given his small club comments on moyes for the same fixture albeit this is at home
I'm betting it'll be a similar approach to the City game. If only the media weren't full of Rafael-loving LFC sycophants then someone with some balls might actually ask him if he think's he's approaching games with a small club mentality. We all know they wont though.

Status
Not open for further replies.