Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need Mina back for me.

He allows us to play 5 at the back and that means Coleman has cover and Digne can get more forward.

I think it's too soon for DCL which is a huge blow but Richarlison back up top with Doucoure, Gray and Gordon behind gives us pace, strength and creativity.

Allan and Delph in the middle to help out the defence.

Pickford
Coleman - Godfrey - Mina - Keane - Digne
Gray - Delph - Doucoure - Gordon
Richarlison

Goodison will be toxic and those cünts coming won't help but hopefully a few hard challenges and fight, that crowd will turn.

Last Chance Saloon for Benitez and The Board

Allan and Delph in the middle with Allan also on the bench?

Busy boy!

We will set the team out not to concede, they will score in the first 10 mins and our game plan will be out the window.
Seen it in the past, I can’t see how they won’t score 3/4, hopefully I’m wrong but with Iwobi and Rondon playing, we won’t be causing them any problems.

Crowd will play a huge part in this one as they always do. Have to keep it at 0-0 and frustrate them for as long as possible. It’s the only feasible way I can see us getting a point.

Old enough to just about remember ian rush and 0-5. Sat in the upper bullens with my dad and grandad.
They could probably play rush on wednesday and still win.
Hate waving the white flag but i cant see anything from our lot. Nothing.

Old enough to just about remember ian rush and 0-5. Sat in the upper bullens with my dad and grandad.
They could probably play rush on wednesday and still win.
Hate waving the white flag but i cant see anything from our lot. Nothing.
I was there also and thought it couldn't get any worse....

Wednesday will get ugly very quickly.

Once the second goes in after 10 minutes the little F's will literally give up...Watford put five past them and they are at least twice as good; double digits might be on the cards.

Inappropriate Language
Wednesday will get ugly very quickly.

Once the second goes in after 10 minutes the little F's will literally give up...Watford put five past them and they are at least twice as good; double digits might be on the cards.
Probably s**ting themselves now

As per usual an Evertonians lot is well...........meh,we are so bereft of err...anything and that shower are totally flying,I am dreading this one more than any other since my first in December 1973,not for the fear of a mauling, been there, seen that got the T-shirt,but the fact we have "him" in charge and they are insufferable anyway, they are just going to delight in rubbing our snouts in it that he was their boss, hope I am wrong but I can see it kicking off on Wednesday night.

As per usual an Evertonians lot is well...........meh,we are so bereft of err...anything and that shower are totally flying,I am dreading this one more than any other since my first in December 1973,not for the fear of a mauling, been there, seen that got the T-shirt,but the fact we have "him" in charge and they are insufferable anyway, they are just going to delight in rubbing our snouts in it that he was their boss, hope I am wrong but I can see it kicking off on Wednesday night.
I fear your fear

Status
Not open for further replies.