Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is serious now for me. There are some other teams struggling this season but Everton are struggling big time and seem to be deteriorating which is not good especially with the upcoming fixtures. I imagine everyone will remember the last game of season win over Wimbledon back in 93/94 to stay up. I just looked at the team we had out that day and I would swap it for the current team in the blink of an eye. This lot are not equipped for a relegation dogfight but that is what we have

Been on the cards for years, by years you’re talking decades. We have had more poor seasons in the Premier League than good ones.

The luck will eventually run out which is seems to be this season.

Sky, Bt and probably the Premier League themselves will then be over joyed and make a big deal over the media darling “big six” and how they have never been relegated from the Premier League.

They will get DCL healthy eventually and will manage to stumble into the mid-40s to avoid relegation. But this is a team with top 7 aspirations each year and a roster that is a couple of injuries away from being closer to the bottom 5. They have done little to identify, sign and develop under the radar talent that can produce.

My worry is even when,DCL,Mina,Doucoure etc are back and fully at it the rot will have set too deep for a full recovery process, as has already been stated on numerous occasions there is no heart/desire/committment to the cause with this lot, it is not a team, we are a team of individuals we have the odd bright spot, Gray can excite,Townsends work ethic,Gordons youth, but it is simply not enough, we are dropping like the proverbial stone, sleepwalking to relegation, leadership is required not only on the pitch but off it too, hello Moshiri,Brands,Barrett-Baxendale,Bill.

I don’t care anymore.

We have changed manager so much we are a laughingstock. Change him, don’t change him it will make no difference.

We are a badly run club and any manager worth having would do well to avoid us and save their career.
Hiring benitez was the "eff you" moment from moshiri to the fans. There's no coming back from that for me. I'm struggling to believe the stadium will get built, based on how he's failed at everything else so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.