Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard and Potter are the definition of midtable which fans supposedly want us to get away from.

Odd shouts.
I wouldn’t say Odd.

Lampard seems ambitious, the Chelsea job was too soon for him but I think he has a good future ahead of him in management. Would attract the right players too.

I wouldn’t say Odd.

Lampard seems ambitious, the Chelsea job was too soon for him but I think he has a good future ahead of him in management. Would attract the right players too.
Always looks too "cockney" bit like Sherwood for me, however he went up in my estimation when he had a proper go at Klopplollollol

I think it is only a matter of time before Benitez gets the boot as things simply cannot carry on this way, so who would everyone want. The obvious choice is Duncan Ferguson to the end of the season but myself I would like a young up and coming manager given a chance so my choice would be Frank Lampard who did pretty good at Derby and was harshly treated at Chelsea.
Ole Gunner Shellska

The club has gone sideways since Moshiri. We're going into the skids soon and be lucky to dip out of the relegation zone by the end of the season. State of the club is dire and [Poor language removed], and dire just left town after the latest result.

You're all predicting we will get beat heavily, so the game is irrelevant.
I havent predicted that at all.

We should be beating teams like Liverpool at Goodison. Decent teams, but cowards if put under pressure. We should certainly be avoiding defeat. If we lose that game at home, then he has to go I think.

It's because we have this clown as manager, people think we will lose heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.