Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hang on" lol Behave
Maybe hang on was too strong - we were on the front foot at times but a bit toothless. Trying to be positive during what is a rather disappointing time.

Attachments

• 1843E148-85D4-42A2-8C3B-C3A97018926B.jpeg
    1843E148-85D4-42A2-8C3B-C3A97018926B.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 63
I feel sorry for the genuinely good players we have who show a bit of passion but their team mates are letting them down. Just looking at the reaction from the fans at full time, it's a shame. But collectively, this is NOT good enough for Everton Football Club. No one should accept it.

I feel sorry for the genuinely good players we have who show a bit of passion but their team mates are letting them down. Just looking at the reaction from the fans at full time, it's a shame. But collectively, this is NOT good enough for Everton Football Club. No one should accept it.

You could put all of those genuinely good players in the back of a smart car though mate and that’s the problem

Also, all this EITC stuff. Great getting loads of awards off the field, what about the suffering of us fans spending hundreds of pounds a week to watch. Get rid of all this niceness, jobs for the boys and ex players. Get rid of the lot and start concentrating on winning trophies on the pitch rather than having a wonderful community club. This is Everton FC not AFC Bournemouth.
This is such a jarg comment.

This is the type of thinking that made Brexit happen. Let’s all stop giving money to causes other than us, it’ll lead to absolutely boss outcomes.

EITC are an absolutely shining light of work within the (working class) community from supporting food banks to working with disabled children. Our PR team do a good job of amplifying it - but it’s not the absolutely be all and end all of Everton. I for one am proud of EITC and all clubs should do more to support their community roots the club was borne from. Let’s not get that confused with the utter garbage we’re served up every week.

We had another manager, only a few months ago. He didn’t play the kids either. Why? Because they’re not up to it yet! The time to put the kids in is when the team are playing well & cruising through games. Putting them in now won’t do them any good. They’ll just get crucified by the fans. I can see it happening to Anthony Gordon already.
How do you know the kids are not up to it, some kids revel in the responsibility, ( Rooney)for example, surely they must be better than Rondon or Iwobi or a least be given a chance. I have seen Simms a number of times and I can assure you he is ten times better than Rondon.

Totally agree.

Coleman - past his best which if we are honest was never that good. He was good for us at a time when the club was a middling club, we are now a poor club and Coleman is a poor player in that squad.

Keane - an absolute joke of a senior player. How he got an England cap I will never know because the guy just has no backbone or understanding of where to be.

The cheek of Keane, absolute shambles of a man. Coleman is a disgrace.

Sack Coleman and transfer list Keane.

Im done with both of them.

Same for Rondon and Iwobi.

I'm trying desperately to find some positives before I give myself an illness, depression isnt the best at anytime let alone having one of the things I look forward to crumble in front of your eyes. I'm not even asking to win anything, just have a battling team to be proud of.

Anyway, we didn't look too troubled at the back, we had some decent possession, our problem, and I was watching off the ball movement, or lack of it. And thats what you get without Richey and DCL, nothing to aim for or pass too, on lots of occasions I saw players passing then stood watching, not good enough.

Gordon kept cutting in on his right which was picked up by Brentford and not an issue. Lets hope that when we have Richie back he gives us something at least in terms of movement.

Hats off to the fans who made the away trip… these players don’t deserve you!

The only reason I’ll be tuning in on Wednesday is to watch the fume. So many elements surrounding this fixture, it’s gonna be off the scale.

Our form
The rs form
Return of vvd
FSW in charge of us (and his comments today)
Hopefully anger being aimed at the board

Full time was properly grim in the away end then, the players got dogs abuse - but up to their goal, and for a fair bit of the second half, our support was actually positive.

We did more than Brentford in the match but we still looked toothless. It never felt like we might score. Gray put in a couple of delicious crosses and we had no one near it.

Wednesday is most likely going to be a dark, dark day for the club.

Sack Coleman and transfer list Keane.

Im done with both of them.

Same for Rondon and Iwobi.

I ask the question in all seriousness, is there anyone in this club that has shown true quality this year.

Doucoure and Pickford maybe have shown they are above the rest but that’s not saying much.

I have honestly never seen a squad I have so much dislike for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.