2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's your opinion? Keep him and HOPE we don't get relegated?

Let him have January to get players out and being some in plus DCL back to fitness. Make it clear to players that the manager isn’t being fired sand their careers are at risk with many leaving the club in January. Even then if we were still in trouble I’d rather be in a relegation battle with some new players than relying on these same buffoons.

Because we've been in the bottom 3 spots under 2 previous managers in recent seasons so why not start looking at other people instead of who's in the dug out?
People are. But, let's not ignore that Benitez has been hired to get a tune out of these players; at worst, he was brought in to stabilise the club.

Is he doing either? Like I said the other day and before, does it appear that he's making gains with what he's got?

Let him have January to get players out and being some in plus DCL back to fitness. Make it clear to players that the manager isn’t being fired sand their careers are at risk with many leaving the club in January. Even then if we were still in trouble I’d rather be in a relegation battle with some new players than relying on these same buffoons.
Like the players will be arsed, they’ll either stay here on obscene wages or move for cheap in the summer when we are in 300m of debt and just been relegated. He should never have been appointed. Moshiri reaping what he sows here.

No offense intended but if we lose the next 5 which is entirely possible would you still back him?

I’m not backing him. I’m calling for the players to be exited in January, the medical team to be dismantled, and Brands and Baxendale to be fired.

If someone at Everton then thinks it’s sensible to fire Benitez after that then I couldn’t care.

My point is that firing the manager is the easy way out and solves nothing. We’ve all been watching the same games for 7 years. Why does anyone think a new manager changes that? We’d get a mini bounce, new contracts handed out, then in 12 months we’re in the same place except Coleman Keane Iwobi Holgate all have new deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.