What on earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickal70

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Hi guys
Well wasn't that just awful Sunday.

What gets me, is how on earth does Iwobi get a blue shirt. Gave the ball away constantly, gets a chance down the left, gets in front of the defender then chickens out, no belief, no heart.

Allan pathetic, Keane pathetic, Richarlison starved and woeful, Gray, not on pitch long enough, Rondon awful, in fact let's stop there.

Why can't Benitez and Big Dunc get a spark from these gutless creatures. One may have thought we must have some young 18-20yr olds all knocking on the door to take the place of these shiseters. Brentford at the weekend, all their players are better than all ours. Maybe bar Pickford only.

They can't even play "Keep Ball", what on earth is up with them? Football is an easy game, played by clowns and managed by idiots. And only City, Chelsea, W. Ham and the Red ***** have broken that mould. Passing accuracy, stamina, poise, clinical precision in front of goal.

Prediction : next 6 games lucky to get 2pts. Its going to be an awful Christmas guys. Keep playing with names and formations, and it always comes out the same = Crap!

The injuries, what's going on with the training staff, physios, doctors?

I sound so negative I know, but Jeeez guys this is awful. We need fight, dogged Ness, belief, spark and energy, this lot are knackered (seriously) after 30mins, two defenders, four midfielders and two strikers is what we need. Or else.

Come on you Blue Boys, shake out of this now.

Cheers Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.