2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he trundles onto the etihad tomorrow, we are back to the knives to gunfights tropes.

Rondons thinking "as long as that knife has some butter on it and there's a loaf of bread, few slices of ham, some pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, sprinkle of salt and pepper & a packet of ready salted crisp, I'll be absolutely fine.

If he isn't fit now, he never will be. Yes, thrown in at the deep end because of circumstances, but having played 6 games, he should be match fit, he has been training daily for 3 months. He has now had a couple of games off to recover so if he isn't ready, then it's a joke. Get rid in January.

Whoever insisted on signing him needs looked at as well.

If he isn't fit now, he never will be. Yes, thrown in at the deep end because of circumstances, but having played 6 games, he should be match fit, he has been training daily for 3 months. He has now had a couple of games off to recover so if he isn't ready, then it's a joke. Get rid in January.

Whoever insisted on signing him needs looked at as well.

I'm willing to give him a fair crack of the whip so a far as I'm concerned, If he hasn't slotted 6 goals in the first half an hour today, I want everyone sacked and the club folded.

This will have been the 2nd International break he's had now since arriving so whatever shape he's in from here on in, is what we'll be stuck with.

Can really see him terrifying the city defence today can't you... Might as well put the young lads up front they give you energy and enthusiasm if nothing else which is everything Rondon doesn't. Its not as though they could score any less than him is it.

Can really see him terrifying the city defence today can't you... Might as well put the young lads up front they give you energy and enthusiasm if nothing else which is everything Rondon doesn't. Its not as though they could score any less than him is it.
If simms is fit and rondon gets on before him after simms has just signed a new contract and will be highly motivated, there's something massively wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.