• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hey , hope this is the right thread for this.

I'm hoping to get to my 1st game in a long time and wanted to go with my mate, my lad and his lad, We've all signed up (or in the process of signing up) to the membership scheme
So the question is, if 4 of us want to go and possibly sit together , or close(ish) to each other, can one of us buy 4 tickets when they are released and supply the appropriate membership numbers, Or do we each have to take our chances and just buy our own individual tickets

I have mailed the club asking the same but I know you lot are really helpful with this kind of stuff
You should be able to buy them together as long as they all have Membership numbers. We usually get back of MS or Top Balcony. Near the back but the stanchions are less of a problem.

If you are a member can you buy more than one ticket?
If they're on sale to Members only, you need a Membership number for each ticket (unless it has changed). If they're on General Sale, no membership number needed. If you're very brave, you can get ST resales which, I believe are offered after the General Sale tickets are sold.(Members first, I think). I miss StubHub tbh ?

I live overseas but coming to Liverpool for the Arsenal Game 6th Dec.

1. Any tickets (just need 1, will be on me tod!)?
2. Anywhere in ground OK, although Gladwys end would be cool
3. Any decent pubs where expats like me can meet other blues?

Last game I saw was Watford when I promised my 6yr lad (his first visit!) we'd smash 'em (was looking OK at 2-1).

So not gonna jinx this one :)

Matt

I live overseas but coming to Liverpool for the Arsenal Game 6th Dec.

1. Any tickets (just need 1, will be on me tod!)?
2. Anywhere in ground OK, although Gladwys end would be cool
3. Any decent pubs where expats like me can meet other blues?

Last game I saw was Watford when I promised my 6yr lad (his first visit!) we'd smash 'em (was looking OK at 2-1).

So not gonna jinx this one :)

Matt
Plenty available on the ticket resale platform.

I think they're also on general sale, but those are probably almost all obstructed views.

Can I just add to anyone asking for Brentford tickets. If you’re happy to sit in the home end there are tickets available daily on their exchange. It’s like the Everton re sale and you have to keep checking until the right moments but they do become available every day and I’m sure there’ll be more next week. Depends if you want to go the match and aren’t bothered about where you sit. There isn’t going to be any trouble here

Screenshot_20211111-082252_Chrome.jpg

More chance of finding one of these than a spare for Brentford.

Can I just add to anyone asking for Brentford tickets. If you’re happy to sit in the home end there are tickets available daily on their exchange. It’s like the Everton re sale and you have to keep checking until the right moments but they do become available every day and I’m sure there’ll be more next week. Depends if you want to go the match and aren’t bothered about where you sit. There isn’t going to be any trouble here
how do you access it? I bought an infant membership to try and bypass the algorithm but can't seem to login to it? And also, can you buy multiples with one membership or do you need a membership per ticket? More than happy to sit in the home end for it!

how do you access it? I bought an infant membership to try and bypass the algorithm but can't seem to login to it? And also, can you buy multiples with one membership or do you need a membership per ticket? More than happy to sit in the home end for it!
I had a look as I previously had a fan number after going to Griffin Park , but I think you have to pay £40 membership to access the exchange.