2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a lot of potential and in 19-20 was our best defender. He hasn't kept up that form and a move probably suits him best, but he was very good for us at times last season too.
Think he just about gets by at times as a right back, has always has had a rashness about him diving in unnecessarily I think, strikes me as well he is his own biggest fan!!

Think he just about gets by at times as a right back, has always has had a rashness about him diving in unnecessarily I think, strikes me as well he is his own biggest fan!!

i think the arrogance thing is overplayed, nobody mentioned it when he was playing well.

He didn't need to be brought on today, it was a mad sub, and he made a stupid mistake

We need to try and get him out in Jan so we can get some money in to invest elsewhere

An absolute disaster of a cameo that I hope puts to bed this bizarre myth that he can play in midfield.

He has nowhere near the technical ability to play midfield in the Prem. I always found those shouts mystifying. Just because he had a decent game there once doesn’t mean he is suited for it.

He has nowhere near the technical ability to play midfield in the Prem. I always found those shouts mystifying. Just because he had a decent game there once doesn’t mean he is suited for it.
He can just about to do a job when he is sitting in there facing one way and breaking things up…but when he has to take the ball facing our own goal he gets really exposed - nearly cost us a goal today.

i think the arrogance thing is overplayed, nobody mentioned it when he was playing well.

He didn't need to be brought on today, it was a mad sub, and he made a stupid mistake

We need to try and get him out in Jan so we can get some money in to invest elsewhere
Think the arrogance is a front for maybe lack of confidence when things not going so well hence why he didn't show it when playing well and at his time at West Brom. I've met him a couple of times and he was a nice polite chap but he did have his Mom and Dad with him ?, I know someone who sat next to him on a plane and he said he was a complete nightmare, really loud and showing off to his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.