2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

His last game will be the derby

once the Kopites start singing his name around Goodison it will be the final nail
It wont be, fans can moan all they like but he will just brush it off, and behind the scenes the club no they need his stability, its grim but thats the reality, after the way Carlo set us back this is the way its going to be for a while

Keep saying "no budget" enough times and it become's a real facht.

£60 mil in failed bids says otherwise.

But yanno he spent months assessing the squad & thought it capable.
It will be his downfall.
Rubbish. If he had cash it would be spent. Papers may claim bids but according to them we were in for about 26 players.

8th in the league after going through a catastrophic injury crisis and having spent less than £2M in the summer.

We have players to come back end of November and December. We'll have a couple of signings in during January.

I'm relaxed.

The task since the season started hasn't changed:

• 45 points and safety by Easter
  • try and get 50+ points and comfortably top half
Next summer hand Benitez the Richarlison cash plus another £50M from sales + a transfer kitty of some description.

It's all good.
Dave, I remember you making that 'Black Saturday' thread when we drew to Bournemouth and Richarlison got sent off for headbutting that kopite rat.

How have your standards fallen so!?

Edit: please god can bournemouth not get promoted next year FFS.

I don't know if you get to the game mate but take it from me it is down to the manager, when he took Gordon off there was toxic verbal all over the gaff aimed at Benitez, it was the same at the end of the game and we're not talking of a few 'Geordies' here.

The boos and disdain to withdrawing Gordon was the loudest I have heard in two decades at such a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.