2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was actually the least worst defender of the four on Saturday, noot saying he was good either.

I would give the prize of worst of the defenders to Digne. Absolute liability defensively and living on his reputation for ages.

The two in the middle were dismantled, like an old Cortina.
He tried his best, but age is catching up on him ......

Would love to know what he was saying to fans. He seemed angry and was throwing his arms out in a "what" type of way.
Don't know, don't care, all that matters is his performance for 90 mins on the pitch and sadly that is nowhere near good enough. All the rest is just bluster and unwanted verbiage - mostly from his own mouth, trying to stay relevant. We need a replacement ASAP.

Just like Jagielka and Neville getting games just because he's captain. The RB we are currently looking at from Rangers is being signed so he can be slowly phased in giving plenty of game time still to Coleman. We need to sign a RB who can come straight into the team. I like Coleman but he is no longer good enough.

Don't know, don't care, all that matters is his performance for 90 mins on the pitch and sadly that is nowhere near good enough. All the rest is just bluster and unwanted verbiage - mostly from his own mouth, trying to stay relevant. We need a replacement ASAP.
He’s part of a group that have been mid table for years. Add in missing 4 of our best players, is anyone really surprised.

This is not a dig at gray and Townsend, both hand been great. But had someone said this time last year. Our front 4 for the majority of the start of this season, would be Gray, Townsend, Rondon and Gordon/iwobi. I thobk
We’d all be slashing our wrists. That group finish bottom 6

A witness told me that the exchange at the end between Coleman and a few remaining fans, was him accusing the fans of lack of support, and the fans telling him he is finished and should go and play somewhere else suitable for his standard. If true, sad it should end like this.

A witness told me that the exchange at the end between Coleman and a few remaining fans, was him accusing the fans of lack of support, and the fans telling him he is finished and should go and play somewhere else suitable for his standard. If true, sad it should end like this.
That's why I'd love to know. It certainly didn't look like an exchange where he was trying to calm any fears. He looked like he was fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.