2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been against his signing, I've not denied that.

What you accused me of:

I have asked you to show me where I have ever called him a fat pig or even insulted his appearance in any way. I call him benitez every time and not the easy FSW that others do. Show me where I changed my avatar to a stuffed pig. I have never done so.

Yes, I have slated him, but I never said to sack him after a pre season loss. I never wanted him hired, but I haven't said to just sack him, I said he had to earn his chance by achieving certain things (which when we lost 5:2 at home to Watford, he is unlikely to do).

But.accusing me of those sorts of insults, questions my character and I take offence at that because its totally untrue.

If it upset you that much yes as far as im aware you never directly called him a fat pig (I was referring to the group of anti Benitez posters in general).

But thats the problem when you associate yourself with a group who do those things, share their avatar etc. you'll get lumped in with their actions.

I see where you are coming from mate, but I can't see Benitez putting his foot down.
The players need to make that choice. They have to see that this club is not in a good place right now re injuries and we need all the players we pay a big wage to in Everton shirts.

If it upset you that much yes as far as im aware you never directly called him a fat pig (I was referring to the group of anti Benitez posters in general).

But thats the problem when you associate yourself with a group who do those things, share their avatar etc. you'll get lumped in with their actions.
But you specifically stated "you" as if I had done it. You can't even apologise without trying to make it my fault that you are in the wrong.

But I don't expect any more from you so ill leave it at that.

But you specifically stated "you" as if I had done it. You can't even apologise without trying to make it my fault that you are in the wrong.

But I don't expect any more from you so ill leave it at that.

You insinuated I was a Kopite without apology yesterday when you know full well im not so im sure you'll live pal x

He wont. They wont.
Then they're almost worthless to us.

In any case, their associations realise they have to play ball: Brazil didn't attempt to recall Richarlison for the WC qualifiers (probably told him to take 6 weeks out at Everton's expense like).

There's no such thing as wont or cant. These players know who pays their wages their families back in their homeland rely on. If those clubs they play for struggle badly then it's not in their interests.

People joining stupid groups and looking stupid. Who'd have thunk it.

Quick question, does your little woolpac class as a stupid group?

Because he'll be the favourite to replace Benitez if he goes and if he isn't any better what is the point of spending £15+ million to pay Benitez and his backroom staff off when we are scraping around spending pennies just to avoid a points deduction for Profit/Loss?

We get it you dont like Benitez and haven't given him a chance from day one.

You're so edgy and we love you for it... but reign it in please and back the manager.
I'm disappointed because, after being in the lead with 12 minutes of the match to go, we lost 5-2. That was nothing to do with Graham Potter, nothing to do with Everton involves him despite your constant references to him, and had a great deal to do with Rafael Benitez. The only one trying to be edgy in here are those trying to make out that yesterday's events were nothing to do with Benitez. It's not edgy, though, it's stupid.

The MAJORITY of the team are absolutely Shyte, they have been absolutely Shyte for many seasons. We got a proven winner in (who scuttled off like a Rat) because he was working with Shyte and was probably informed of the minus 2million transfer kitty to somehow inject quality into a team of Shyte. Rafael is now in the same position as previous 'Shyemasters'. The bowels of this current squad require a powerful Enima !!!

Seriously!?! I'm very honest in that I don't want him. Without dcl, richie(starting), doucs and mina we are a shade of a team.
No manager can sort that. Maybe we cudda sneaked a win yesterday, long term that starting lineup gets us 14-17th (I guess we will get someone who plays football to play upfront if Dcl and Richie god forbid get injured long term, cas we can't, seriously can't, keep playing Rondon up top)
What I'm basically saying if that you want him sacked for being a kopite, that's me :) , keep wanting him sacked. If your willing to give him a chance, then keep support, he not not everything right. But objectively he has done average / well to this point. Which with his past is not good enough. Not really good enough for any Everton manager(nil satis and all that) but certainly not him. Too early to turn for that.
A pay off from Newcastle is the best way to go I think.
And yes, there are literally 10s,20s of managers out there who would achieve a very similar result with us. Who hadn't managed Liverpool. Who didn't call us a small club. Who's last job wasn't in China.

Then they're almost worthless to us.

In any case, their associations realise they have to play ball: Brazil didn't attempt to recall Richarlison for the WC qualifiers (probably told him to take 6 weeks out at Everton's expense like).

There's no such thing as wont or cant. These players know who pays their wages their families back in their homeland rely on. If those clubs they play for struggle badly then it's not in their interests.

Mina can get the same wages elsewhere, so can Richarlison mate. Rightly or wrongly, it's not going to happen. I wish it did. I hate the international football lark.

Im pretty sure 90% of Goodison don't want fans attending who want the club to fail.

You've been on the managers back from day one therefore you aint a supporter in my mind.

That's not me saying you aint an Evertonian its saying you are happy to cash in your supporter card when it suits you which for me isn't support.

Slate the manager making bad decisions that fine, demanding him sacked after a pre season friendly defeat is something else.
Hi non mate, you have made it clear repeatedly that you want Everton to get relegated.?

I have never heard any Evertonian wanting this for the mighty blues. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.