Match Thread Everton v West Ham Utd; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Everton and West Ham are well matched man for man. Difference today they had their best side out, we didn't.
I'd agree with that, not a lot to choose really and both games last season were really tight as well

Agree on the quality of backup too. That's something that's really got to be addressed once we've got some financial wiggle room. No more short term fixed who just aren't up to it

We somehow managed to make West Ham look like prime Brazil, they didn’t do anything special just played it simple all the time, surely we knew that’s how they were going to set up, was a typical Moyes approach. Don’t even get me started on Rondon and Iwobi.

A poor display as we had nothing well less than nothing up front. It was a similar game to the one last season when it had 0-0 written all over it until West Ham scored late on.

They have spent a fair bit of money on that squad I bet if you added it up not far off what we have and there's not much between the two teams, we probably shade it when everyone is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.