2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry mate, there'll be a few saying he'll come good

Needs punting in January, he`s not going to come good, otherwise it`s just another waster on the books, draining wages.

He doesn`t even look like a footballer.

I`ve genuinely seen lads with more mobility, playing on the park by us this morning.

Benitez took a gamble and it hasn`t come off.

Needs punting in January, he`s not going to come good, otherwise it`s just another waster on the books, draining wages.

He doesn`t even look like a footballer.

I`ve genuinely seen lads with more mobility, playing on the park by us this morning.

Benitez took a gamble and it hasn`t come off.

He's as bad as I've ever seen mate he really is. The alarm bells were ringing for his 9 minite cameo against Burnely when he was blowing out of his arse after doing a basic jog.

He doesn't hold the ball up he doesn't win headers so if we are.trying to sit deep and then bring midfielders in it won't work.

We literally played with 10 men. Embarrassing performance from a player who looks like he's just come out of retirement after 2 years of not playing

Start playing when it was too late and we were behind...before that no desire, no urgency...poor but he knows he will play as long as dcl is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.