Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of the incoming Newcastle spending spree, it had me wondering, after our Summer ins and outs, where do we now stand with FFP and STCC? I can't find a thread so thought I'd ask it in here?

The new Manager needs to be backed at some stage. Not expecting that in January, but with more wage freedom, can Moshiri spend considerably again next Summer, which Benitez claims Moshiri he wants to?

Are we looking any better or still in big trouble? Have we significantly decreased the wage bill?
It doesn’t mean anything except prove that on our part FFP was a myth constructed to excuse lack of investment by an owner who’s got fed up with the fact that the purchases he has personally selected have failed.

Last edited:
We are a circus ran by clowns like brands and baxendale.

takes Newcastle all of a few days to clear out the boardroom whilst we have bill, Denise and co with unsworth, dunc, until recently Jeffers and their cosy jobs

Yeah we need to be more like a murderous regime and the zero hour contract guy. No messing around with those two.

That's who we need to be more like.

Yup, the Camel Punchers will clear the dross off ManUtd's books if anyone.
Lingard, Martial, VDB etc starting in January.

and a whole bunch that Barca can't afford to keep.
I was worried when I saw that certain posters had been banned that the Lord Buckethead may have been one of those slain upon the battlefield, but it's still a shock to see it in black and white.

If Norwich drop the price to £15-20mil Id get Aarons.

If we could sign Nathan Patterson and Calvin Ramsay for the same price then Id sign those two together.

If we dont have much money to spend Id sign Mazraoui from Ajax as his contract is up in the summer.
Think arrons deal may havr passed now think the club will have moved on to other options
not really sure what Ramsey would even do in this team. He doesn't fit any role in the current tactical setup.
Just take up wages would have loved to have taken him when left arsenal just not worth the risk now

Status
Not open for further replies.