Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about as excited about Townsend and Grey as I have been about any signing since the early moyes era with the likes of Cahill and pienaar. His attitude is amazing and he is a credit to the club and has been since he arrived. The club as a whole will benefit from his presence.
Gray.
By the by, the spelling of that word is something of a grey area: they Yanks go gray and the British Commonwealth go grey

Gray.
By the by, the spelling of that word is something of a grey area: they Yanks go gray and the British Commonwealth go grey
Andy Gray is still one of my personal top ten all-time favourite blues (since 1963). I don't think anyone will ever replace Alex Young as number one but Demarai, and, more likely, Andros, are quickly climbing the ladder.

With the likes of big Nev, Tim Cahill, Trevor Steven, Kevin Sheedy, Reidy and the Holy Trinity all up there, there's a bit of work still to be done

Great performance from the team yesterday, can't help but think if even but one of DCL or Richarlison plays then we win that game.

Was boss to be in the away end, unbelievable scenes. Got a bit of an embarrassing question but is that Goodison gang song new or is it an away song that I just haven't heard because I don't really go to aways?

IMG-20211003-WA0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.