2021/22 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he never gets the chance to wear our shirt again to be perfectly honest. Before yesterday's game I'd already long hoped to never see him again as he's such a pathetic excuse of a footballer, but that took the cake. There can be no excusing that, and also no excusing a player who has gone progressively worse season on season when you're supposed to be improving with age and experience. Get bleedin rid for God's sake.

If he passes its offside... If he shoots its a goal... Its dead simple. He relinquished responsibility because he can't muster the bottle to shoot. The pressure of playing for us is to much for him. That's not a dig, just reality.
But it isn't. I'm not even sure it is 50% of the time.

The thing is if he knows Mina is off he should never pass but he doesn't know that. It's not about courage, it's about what is higher percentage and finding Yerry simply is. He's made the right play, Yerry didn't do his job.

Hingsight is a fine thing but you'd expect a player with 133 Premier league appearances to cooly place this in the net. Its not asking much isn't it? considering Townsend slotted his from further out and under pressure.
Townsend was much more central. Probably a better chance because of it.

IMG_20211003_095737.jpg

He was closer than Townsend's goal.
If he don't fancy a glorious chance like this, stop playing football lol

Jesus.... Mate all you've got to do is smash it, the whole is gapping! Can't believe your defending this. Listen am not a Davies hater on here slagging him off for the sake of it but if you think an elite Premier league midfielder can't put that away then we've massively differ on what's expected from a pro footballer.
It's really not about just smashing it from that angle. It would have been better to place it just inside the post.

Understandable a DM would roll that across and not take the chance on. It was Mina's fault for not checking his run - and he has the decent excuse of not being a striker, tbf.

One of those things: the wrong two players involved in that chance for us.

how is not being a striker an excuse for Mina?

Proper Everton that scenario … we have so many crap players . Reminds me of when gomes? Broke through the defence and then richy? Was ahead of him … baring in mind gomes was already through , Richy started running even mor offside which was stupid and then gomes was stupid enough to play the ball to hom. I can’t remember the game

But it isn't. I'm not even sure it is 50% of the time.

The thing is if he knows Mina is off he should never pass but he doesn't know that. It's not about courage, it's about what is higher percentage and finding Yerry simply is. He's made the right play, Yerry didn't do his job.

how can he not know Mina is off? He would have noticed it when he looked up to pass to him… only Everton can mess up a 2 on 1 with the gk to go top of the league and it’s down to beating weak mentally and has been for a long time …. Play well when the pressure is off and as soon as we need to win to go top, go through , get top 4 top 6… the players bottle it

how can he not know Mina is off? He would have noticed it when he looked up to pass to him… only Everton can mess up a 2 on 1 with the gk to go top of the league and it’s down to beating weak mentally and has been for a long time …. Play well when the pressure is off and as soon as we need to win to go top, go through , get top 4 top 6… the players bottle it

We are currently top 4. Played well in a pressure match and lost the win by 10 cms

Status
Not open for further replies.