Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A shame to miss out on what should have been 2-1 due to an unnecessary offsides, but really good game and much better result than I thought we could get. Whenever the team is exceeding expectations its a good and rarely seen sign.

I am finding it pretty funny the way some radio people and co say Everton are only this high due to the teams we have played, forgetting we are the only ones to beat Brighton, saints got draw at city and are lost late to chelsea, seems not to many want to give us credit, and thats pretty impressive considering the main players we have out

Didnt see the match but was listening to updates on the radio. Sounds like we were well worth the point.

Excellent result given our injury list. Imagine the waffle if the RS got a result at Old Trafford with 5 or 6 starters out.

Yeah, but there is a line between the manager and the players though, I think most are moaning about the player rather than the decision to play them, but i could be wrong.
You're right, but my point is there's no point in constantly moaning about players (and lets face it the moans about Tom Davies have been unrelenting for years) when the only alternative doesn't exist.

Just back, made up, could have won it and I think deservedly so, still would have bit your hand off for a point beforehand though!!,fantastic "team" performance especially considering the "big hitters" we have out currently, special mentions for Mina,Doucoure (again)Townsend and Gray,feel it for Rondon he is out on his backside fitness wise, hopefully Richarlison and maybe Calvert Lewin will return against West Ham,Up the Toffs:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.