2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll get another chance tomorrow. It'll only take 1 goal against the mancs tomorrow with a positive result and he will be up and running and the signing won't look so bad. Goals change everything which is why it's important he gets on the scoresheet.

I didn't see last week's performance, I watched most of the Qpr game and he was dreadful. He's going to need to start putting himself about a lot more than he did in that game

He'll get another chance tomorrow. It'll only take 1 goal against the mancs tomorrow with a positive result and he will be up and running and the signing won't look so bad. Goals change everything which is why it's important he gets on the scoresheet.

I didn't see last week's performance, I watched most of the Qpr game and he was dreadful. He's going to need to start putting himself about a lot more than he did in that game
In my opinion, if he had been sharper, he's had opportunities to get on the scoresheet. Not much we can do now except hope he finds full fitness soon and hope he can reach Prem levels at his age having put his feet up.

The one thing I did expect was him to be a bit of a battering ram and sadly he's looked like a soggy battered cod instead.

In my opinion, if he had been sharper, he's had opportunities to get on the scoresheet. Not much we can do now except hope he finds full fitness soon and hope he can reach Prem levels at his age having put his feet up.

The one thing I did expect was him to be a bit of a battering ram and sadly he's looked like a soggy battered cod instead.

Yep, he could and should have had at least 2 against Villa from the highlights I seen

Getting the Uber eats lad to ping Big Macs into FF while Benitez isn’t looking.

13A93882-B395-4E31-B6F6-5E5ABA7FB30F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.