New Everton Stadium Discussion

If You liked that you will love these.

ri_3 (7).png
ri_4 (7).png

ri_2 (2).png

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
ri_3.png

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.

View attachment 140285

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
View attachment 140286

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.

They put meat on the bone, so to speak.

On the entrance alone for the coach I thought it might enter under the plaza - it shows on other pics certainly the south end of this to have a Mersey-tunnel type opening, adequate for a bus entering it. Rather than that centre section.