Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there’s this

TKULuT.gif
Thats not a dance to YNWA. Thats more like a dance to Here we go or All Together Now. He was gettin them kopite scum singin and dancing to our tunes even back then.

Beginning of the end for Ballsack Benny.
Driving the best player out of the cloub to make a point, or culling the squad to make sure we have enough to pay up his contract?
How about wanting players who will play? Who are not crying off sick everytime they get a bruise or can't be bothered. Talented he is, he is also an idle waste of space. Glad he is gone.

no, we've seen Ancelotti at Everton. I am confident that based on that evidence and on Rafael's existing record that we now have the better candidate. Events may of course prove me wrong, we will see.
Hi mate, eat plenty of fish rich in Omega 3, take supplements, and do lots of puzzles. Hopefully, we can get you to nearer Kev80 at some point.

Please remember that IQ isn't everything and people are as much about character as anything else.

Stay strong. ?

Not sure mate, they're that far up his backside I can't see where he finishes and they start.

Won't admit we've not had a good first half in a game yet, constantly chased games and apart from sporadic moments in games, we've been poor. We've played nobody of note yet - got a tonking off Villa who we should be beating, and average at Leeds. Oh and the less said about QPR the better.

But no, he's fantastic.
I'm not sure why you think we should be beating Villa. There's not much between us and I'm pretty certain Villa fans would look at Everton at home as a should win.

Say what you want but I am 100% behind this sentiment:
“We have to bring the balance between top-class players and the players that want to be here. They want to be here in the winter, when it is snowing and when it is cold, not just during the summer. Players who really have the passion and desire to fight for us. But they also need the quality to make a difference. It has to be players who will perform. Not just bringing in names.”

Status
Not open for further replies.