2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

A RS manager who belittled us (not that it bothered me) is welcomed by plenty with open arms and lauded to the hilt, yet for the first time in a long time we have a player who is actual top quality he is hounded out of the club by those same fans welcoming Benitez.
He hounded himself out of the club, how can the fans hound him out when he never even bothered to turn up when we were allowed back in.

Lukaku was quality too, was that the fans fault, or Raffers?

Here is the compilation of James' highlights from the Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal, Sheff Utd, Leeds, Spurs, Salford, Southampton, Chelsea (again), Fleetwood, Man Utd, West Brom, Man City, Burnley, Newcastle, Villa, West Ham, Villa (again), Wolves, and Man City (again) games in 20/21:

A bit of an odd thing to do here but hey ho

He hounded himself out of the club, how can the fans hound him out when he never even bothered to turn up when we were allowed back in.

Lukaku was quality too, was that the fans fault, or Raffers?

I never meant it as literally those fans hounded him out of the club, I meant it more as the abuse aimed at him for flying home instead of staying for the last game of the season and other stuff where the fume has been ridiculous yet never warranted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.