Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copied from elsewhere. An update from SoMuchFun / Ilmari :-

I'd like to thank everyone involved. The level of support has been absolutely overwhelming and humbling.

Tomorrow I'll get a CT scan and the results agonizing ten days later. I don't really expect much of these scans as the doctors I've consulted don't really think my current regime will work out, but let's hope for the best.

I have got a biopsy taken from one my fast growing tumours and will get results from that in two - three weeks. It will go through Foundation One CDx and PD-L1 genetic analysis which will report possible useful mutations the tumour has that can possibly be targeted for treatment.

I'd like to thank everyone involved. The level of support has been absolutely overwhelming and humbling.

Tomorrow I'll get a CT scan and the results agonizing ten days later. I don't really expect much of these scans as the doctors I've consulted don't really think my current regime will work out, but let's hope for the best.

I have got a biopsy taken from one my fast growing tumours and will get results from that in two - three weeks. It will go through Foundation One CDx and PD-L1 genetic analysis which will report possible useful mutations the tumour has that can possibly be targeted for treatment.

Thanks for the update mate, keep us posted on how he's doing and wish him all the best from me.

Cheers Woolly

Miss you xxx

Thanks for the update mate, keep us posted on how he's doing and wish him all the best from me.
And this too.

X

I've made a few attempts to donate and kept getting an error message. I eventually got to the bank code entry
which seemed to get through but I'm still getting 'error'. I'll try again another time.

Copied from t'other place.
An update from SoMuchFun / Ilmari :-

There's been a lot and nothing happening. I got the profiling results and there's a drug in the States that might work but I can't access it. I got dropped off chemo as inefficient so at the moment receiving no treatment. I am waiting to get screened to a drug trial so fingers crossed on that one.

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your support for Illmari, the club today will be sharing the donation link, if you have not donated, don't worry just share this link on your Linkedin, on your Facebook, and RT the clubs Tweet is JUST as helpful.

Once again, thank you all very much it's incredible to think you massive wools are helping.

Tweet:

Hello everyone.

Thanks for your support for Illmari, the club today will be sharing the donation link, if you have not donated, don't worry just share this link on your Linkedin, on your Facebook, and RT the clubs Tweet is JUST as helpful.

Once again, thank you all very much it's incredible to think you massive wools are helping.

Tweet:

Bump.

Please remember to share this

Thank you blues

Status
Not open for further replies.