2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows the calibre of player the fans want and appreciate. When pure skill is traded for workmanlike cloggers

Spin it however you want, you’re all responsible for this.

The school of science is closed as of 20-Sep-2021
The school of science was re-opened by Martinez...and you hounded him from day one of his time as manager here.

You utter fraud.

lol lol lol

He'll go there and take the piss out of that lot the way he has every other club he's signed for.
Maybe.

Or he is going to a rubbish retirement league because he has been forced out by the manager and feels like he has no other option.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Personally I don't care, players come and players go. Most of them are not that bothered if we are being honest. We are not a "destination" club and have not been for many years.

It shows the calibre of player the fans want and appreciate. When pure skill is traded for workmanlike cloggers

Spin it however you want, you’re all responsible for this.

The school of science is closed as of 20-Sep-2021

Cringe.

He doesn’t want to play for us. He was after a payday and an easy ride with Ancelotti, as soon as he got pushed out of the door he was on autopilot. He’ll be off to warm weather to see out his career with brand deals on Instagram.

Any player who goes to Qatar at the age of 30 clearly has no interest in achieving anything in football anymore.

If he goes we will need a RF in the January window. Townsend has done well so far but is not the answer. The rest of the wide players prefer the left. I wanted him to stay but maybe getting rid of the circus that surrounds him may allow us to at least move forward.

Oh I see the media briefing is in full swing today.

We’re now at £200k+. Amazing and pathetically see through approach

Let's be honest, the £250k stuff is probably a load of nonsense. But equally the 80-90k stuff is probably equally a load of nonsense. As if we signed James Rodriguez and he wasn't at least one of our highest earners.

The truth will probably be in the middle somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.