2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come she’s putting pressure on you Khal?

It was a bit mad that first game though mate, not the game itself just the crowd before and after the game, coming out of the ground everyone was literally cheek to cheek walking down the road, COVID would have had a field day, same against Burnley, had a lad behind me in the chippy coughing his guts up all over the back of my head! :Blink:

Actually Lou, you have made my mind up.

I think I will accede to Mrs. K’s demand.

That description sounds horrific to someone with my condition :(

I will give it another couple of months.

The boring “Ancelotti had X points at this stage last season” argument. Because after winning our first 4, we drew and then lost 3 on the bounce.
Won the first 7 games last season.

Very good start , as was Koeman & Silva's starts to their tenure.

Now , this is a good start ( probably better than we all hoped for )
But lets not start labelling last seasons start as " boring shouts" compairing it to now.
We all want it to be better and hope it is , but for now it is no better.

Won the first 7 games last season.

Very good start , as was Koeman & Silva's starts to their tenure.

Now , this is a good start ( probably better than we all hoped for )
But lets not start labelling last seasons start as " boring shouts" compairing it to now.
We all want it to be better and hope it is , but for now it is no better.

We won our first 7 because we had 2 League Cup games against lower league opposition and one against West Ham’s B team shovelled in there due to Covid messing up the schedule. We won our first 4 in the league, which is impressive, but we then failed to win 5 of our next 6, losing 4 of them. We haven’t been as fortunate to have League Cup games against Salford and Fleetwood to make Benitez’s start look better.

Status
Not open for further replies.