2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You lay yourself wide open to ridicule. Everybody knows that social media warriors, be they issuers of death threats, racial abuse, or just personal abuse, insults etc are all liars hiding behind their keyboards. No way would you or anyone else dare say to someone's face, in a letter or on live media the sort of abuse that comes so easily from typing online. Yup my backside. Sorry mate ??pull the other one.
You don't know me then.

Carlos first game in charge of Everton was at home to Everton in front of a packed goodison park. We didn’t score till the 80th minute and won 1-0. We played well that day and had plenty of shots at goal but only 5 were on target. Both dcl and richarlison were up front.

We just beat Burnley 3-1 in Rafas 5th game without DCL and we had more shots on target than in that 1-0 win despite having less shots.

Kinda sums up ancelotti there

I don't understand those calling him, amongst other things, a fat odious toad.

He's not (well, he is fat...). He's at finch farm right now, working hard. He's a hard working Spanish football coach, not Spittin' Jamie Carragher...
Im open to correction but I haven't seen or heard of anyone calling him a fat odious toad. I get what you are saying name calling is juvenile.

GOT continuing to enrage the Toon Army, I see.

C4344A8D-9033-4509-9964-DFD66EEF3ECC.jpeg

Please do say hi next time you’re fuming through these pages, Mr Deuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.