2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.

No one vilified him more than me when he was that lots manager. I think there might be some posts from that period from me that underlines that if somene wanted to vault them. ut now he;s Everton manager it's up to us to get 100% behind him in his unenviable task of righting the wrongs of the last few managers and the idiot DoF.
Farhad Moshiri
Everton owner its up to us to get 100% behind him.

Marcel Brands
Everton DOF its up to us to get 100% behind him.

Duncan Ferguson
Everton Assistant Manager its up to us to get 100% behind him.

Good game this Dave , any more ? :coffee:

Farhad Moshiri

Marcel Brands

Duncan Ferguson

Not just that Think @davek was pretty much consistently 100% behind Koeman wasn’t he ? Like totally backed that appointment through thick and mostly thin.

4352D624-564D-4202-8D80-5C0C8E070781.jpeg

Not just that Think @davek was pretty much consistently 100% behind Koeman wasn’t he ? Like totally backed that appointment through thick and mostly thin.

View attachment 139124
Exactly
Also
He fully took the knee with Bobby Brown Shoes and died on that hill when every man & his dog knew the game was up.

The loyalty was very admirable , but ultimately foolish.

Farhad Moshiri

Marcel Brands

Duncan Ferguson

I did when they first became owner and Ferguson was a player - the Brands one is different because I oppose the role as much as I do the man now.

No hypocrisy there.

I don't understand the impatience of those who are praying for an Everton collapse so they can pour out their venom on the manager. Logic and common sense tells us that this weak squad is unlikely to last the pace eventually. Wait a few weeks and you should have your day in the sun. Just hang on a bit longer.

View attachment 139124
I offered support for Koeman in the first season only - because any new Everton manager needs that. He defo wans't my first choice for the job though, I'd wanted Favre.

As soon as Koeman proved what a disaster he was I was all for him to be sacked.

You lay yourself wide open to ridicule. Everybody knows that social media warriors, be they issuers of death threats, racial abuse, or just personal abuse, insults etc are all liars hiding behind their keyboards. No way would you or anyone else dare say to someone's face, in a letter or on live media the sort of abuse that comes so easily from typing online. Yup my backside. Sorry mate ??pull the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.