2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit I was underwhelmed when he signed. He has however done very well I just hope that the goal doesn't bring the unwanted extra pressure of expectations. Maybe he did well because he knew he had the freedom of not being burdened. He gives us great balance on the right and works hard.

Don’t leave. I quite enjoy reading some of the drivel you post on here. This is a broad church

Drivel? You must wait a while as I don't post very often. I must have offended you in the past somewhere which is unlike me and my posts. I'm happy to carry on the discussion like adults, rather than fire insults.

@ Cork Evertonian what do you think of Townsend and Gray now ?
Like you said your comments make for some amusing reading, you've opened that gob of yours again without engaging your brain as per usual.
Post in thread 'Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager' https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...appointed-everton-manager.112986/post-8916144
So much anger tut tut. I just say what i feel, and that's that really. As for what i think. I'll get back to you when their careers at Everton are over. I'll give praise and criticism accordingly. So i'm not sure what the issue is here.:)

So much anger tut tut. I just say what i feel, and that's that really. As for what i think. I'll get back to you when their careers at Everton are over. I'll give praise and criticism accordingly. So i'm not sure what the issue is here.:)
Don't really see any anger in my question to you since I am always cool, calm and collected, you called the signings of Townsend and Gray underwhelming I simply asked what you think of them now?where is the anger? I think it is a fair and reasonable question.

Status
Not open for further replies.