2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.
You fellas know who you are.

I won't go and support them while he is there.
Regardless of his achievements

Told ya they’d come after you!

Why does Tommye think Rafael is a kopite. Was he born and raised in anfield? Did he grow up supporting liverpool? Does he have a tattoo of Gerrard on his chest?

You have actual Everton fans who have almost ruined this club but because this lad is from Spain and was hired to do a job for Liverpool and was successful at his job he now gets vitriolic abuse for it?

Let’s just ignore all the great things he did for the community whilst he was Liverpool manager and the donations towards the hillsborough fund.

I thought we were better than this.

Oh he’s just a fat Spanish waiter

Let’s get bloody no mark Eddie Howe in and finish 15th every season just to appease the minority idiotic supporters who can’t tolerate anything to do with that lot on the other side of the park
I don't agree with Tommye's views but I do agree that he has every right to hold those views.

Who are you to determine what is right for other people and who are you to judge other Blues just because their opinion is different to yours.

Him taking his stance doesn't affect you in any way. He hasn't called you out for having a different opinion. He hasn't slagged you off on an Internet forum for supporting a bloke he can't stand. No he hasn't, because he respects your right to hold your own opinion.

You, and people like you try and silence others just because they disagree with you and it's so so wrong. If anything, despite not agreeing with his views I actually admire the guy more for sticking to his principles.

Every match is won with a moment of brilliance, luck or persistence.. even matches where you knock on the door for 89 mins takes one moment to get it in.

We had three such moments. That’s more than most.
Correct, but against Burnley we were not knocking on the door for 89 mins. For the first hour we were having out back door firmly kicked in with Ballsack Benny too stubborn to do anything about setting us up dreadfully. Only when they scored did he start to think about rectifying his error.

Why does Tommye think Rafael is a kopite. Was he born and raised in anfield? Did he grow up supporting liverpool? Does he have a tattoo of Gerrard on his chest?

You have actual Everton fans who have almost ruined this club but because this lad is from Spain and was hired to do a job for Liverpool and was successful at his job he now gets vitriolic abuse for it?

Let’s just ignore all the great things he did for the community whilst he was Liverpool manager and the donations towards the hillsborough fund.

Let’s get bloody no mark Eddie Howe in and finish 15th every season just to appease the minority idiotic supporters who can’t tolerate anything to do with that lot on the other side of the park

Who are the Everton fans who have almost ruined this club?

Only when they scored did he start to think about rectifying his error.
Which he did. My issue with any manager will not be making a mistake, but what they do about it when its clear its not going to work.
Do I expect him to avoid a back 3 totally now - no unfortunately not. He will believe it can work if executed properly.. hopefully we don't lose too many points while experimenting with it.

I was one of the first to be on Carlos back when it became obvious he had reverted us into a negative crab shell hoping to nick one.. and I'll be on Benitez when its clear he thinks this is the only way this team can play.. but he hasn't done that yet.

Exactly.

No one vilified him more than me when he was that lots manager. I think there might be some posts from that period from me that underlines that if somene wanted to vault them. ut now he;s Everton manager it's up to us to get 100% behind him in his unenviable task of righting the wrongs of the last few managers and the idiot DoF.

Exactly.

No one vilified him more than me when he was that lots manager. I think there might be some posts from that period from me that underlines that if somene wanted to vault them.
pointing-point.gif

Last edited:
I think he's referring to the likes of Kenwright who actually did ruin Everton...unlike Benitez who is here to improve us.

Yes I assume it must be Kenwright who @RomanReigns is on about.

I can't speak for all Evertonians but I think the vast majority would agree that fella nearly ran us into the ground and hopefully history won't be too kind on his tenure here as he overseen one of the biggest droughts in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.