2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Tommye think Rafael is a kopite. Was he born and raised in anfield? Did he grow up supporting liverpool? Does he have a tattoo of Gerrard on his chest?

You have actual Everton fans who have almost ruined this club but because this lad is from Spain and was hired to do a job for Liverpool and was successful at his job he now gets vitriolic abuse for it?

Let’s just ignore all the great things he did for the community whilst he was Liverpool manager and the donations towards the hillsborough fund.

I thought we were better than this.

Oh he’s just a fat Spanish waiter

Let’s get bloody no mark Eddie Howe in and finish 15th every season just to appease the minority idiotic supporters who can’t tolerate anything to do with that lot on the other side of the park

Every match is won with a moment of brilliance, luck or persistence.. even matches where you knock on the door for 89 mins takes one moment to get it in.

We had three such moments. That’s more than most.

Never was this illustrated more vividly than on a winter’s night in Oxford back in ‘84.

A struggling Everton side looked down and out until one Kevin Brock passed the ball to Inchy Heath and that moment of “luck” led to us having the best three years of our football supporting lives :pint2:

Then that's how it goes.
The minute the kopite leaves I'm there. Until then I'll bide my time.

I think you’re painting yourself into a corner here that is a lose lose for you. Best case is we do well and a Spanish club (or whatever) comes in and takes Benitez off our hands. Club does well manager leaves.
However this is very unlikely given Liverpool is his home.
So the way I see it is expect Benitez to be around for a while, even if he only does ok I don’t see him being let go.
We’re one year closer to BMD.. want to miss the first match in the new stadium ?

just saying. Nailing your colors to the mast this early is only a lose lose for you.

On another note, I get not supporting this appointment.. but it’s not like he is guilty of war crimes.. or is Souness.. if the club appointed Souness .. the horror!

Status
Not open for further replies.