2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for me was there was a group of Blues who were threatening to disrupt the season before it had even begun which for me was unacceptable.

I haven't any issue if someone doesn't like Benitez thats their right - but the threatening banners, abuse towards the bloke himself and also the owners and talk of mutiny in the stands at Southampton was not only making our fanbase look like Kopites but making the uphill battle this season even harder when we all knew our FFP situation in respect of strengthening the squad.

I always say you pay your money to watch the 11 blokes on the pitch not drool over who is in the dugout.
You really don't. You say many things (on here) but not that. You mad crazy horse, you.

Inappropriate Language
See youse in 5 years then tommye. Nothing compares with going to the match. Watching the Blues on TV is utter [Poor language removed] in comparison, as I unfortunately am finding out this season.

Maybe like me you can't go back? Ignoring the last phoney season I have served 67 years man and boy. Wonderful years, now it is my kids and grand kids turn to show up.

1D291556-82F9-461D-A87A-00F92E026D2F.jpeg

he's already got as many wins at Goodison as Carlo got the whole of last season! lol I very much doubt Benitez is some sort of saviour figure for us, I think he's here to keep us competitive with the big boys until the new stadium comes along and Usmanov and Moshiri unleash their purses! We'll undoubtedly go on a bad run of form but there is zero harm in enjoying the moment right now. Let football make you happy a bit, lads!
You sure about the first sentence there mate?

he's already got as many wins at Goodison as Carlo got the whole of last season! lol I very much doubt Benitez is some sort of saviour figure for us, I think he's here to keep us competitive with the big boys until the new stadium comes along and Usmanov and Moshiri unleash their purses! We'll undoubtedly go on a bad run of form but there is zero harm in enjoying the moment right now. Let football make you happy a bit, lads!
Just 4 more wins from 17 home games and he will be equal......shouldn't be difficult. The hard part will be bettering last seasons away wins

Noticed that.. the man is football obsessed. If you’re the type of player that needs platitudes and pat on the shoulder you’re not going to get it.. as Townsend has said. I think he probably takes it too far but this team will learn a ton!

No one in this team needs any platitudes. They need a kick up their arse and a foot on their throat at all times or they just slack off straight away. They’ve done it with other managers who praised them and then they threw them under the bus with shocking performances. Benitez won’t give them an inch and if some players don’t like that they can get out and think about how they should have played better for some of our previous managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.