2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez called it spot on yesterday in his post match interview - outside of a few disgruntled voices on social media whipping up hatred most Blues have been decent towards him.

I couldn't care less if the fans like him or not providing we are winning games of football.
Of course they have , me included since he’s started work because we are where we are , but if some fans don’t want the manager here they’re just as entitled to their opinion as you are being delighted or me ‘getting on with it ‘ .

We’re Evertonians I don’t understand why anyone has to point the finger , I didn’t do it to people who were made up with appointment when I wasn’t I said I was delighted for them , I hope this run continues but why try and rub people’s noses in because they don’t like the fella. Just feels your potentially setting yourself up for a fall, a fall I hope doesn’t come by the way .

A harsh vaulting there. Many, myself included, are in fear of our previous very much anti-Benitez stances.
Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.
You fellas know who you are.

I won't go and support them while he is there.
Regardless of his achievements

Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.

Don't say that, Christ, I had all the superfans after me when I said I gave up my ST to my uncle this season.

I don't like the fella but he's here and I'm behind him. Of course people can do what they want but not going and supporting us while he is here is a bit ridiculous. You're better than that.

Not me.

Don't say that, Christ, I had all the superfans after my when I said I gave up my ST to my uncle this season.

I just couldn’t stop going but I know lads who have and like them I respect you , your opinions and your absolute right to make that choice . Anyone digging you out for it needs to have a word with themselves in my worthless opinion.

I just couldn’t stop going but I know lads who have and like them I respect you , your opinions and your absolute right to make that choice . Anyone digging you out for it needs to have a word with themselves in my worthless opinion.

He was just a far too divisive appointment. Any owner that goes over a large vocal objection of a manager like Moshiri did this Summer doesn't get my money for a year.

I've more than paid my dues over the last 48 years. The fella is a dyed in the wool kopite and will get no support from me. When he goes I will go the game again.

Benitez called it spot on yesterday in his post match interview - outside of a few disgruntled voices on social media whipping up hatred most Blues have been decent towards him.

I couldn't care less if the fans like him or not providing we are winning games of football.
I am sure the usual suspects from here ragged their pissed stain bed sheets off their bunk beds and wrote that banner with their crayolas

Status
Not open for further replies.