2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
State of Coleman making sure the Burnley player was ok

20210914_100522.jpg

What a fraud

Thought he looked lost in the five back on Monday. A couple of good moments but seemed to have no idea how to position himself.

I put that down to use playing a winger in front of him though. In a 5 usually the full back can attack wide but when we were playing a 5-2-3 I guess it can be awkward.
Improved when reverting back to 433.

still shows much we needed a right back in the summer.

Still think most in here give him way too much stick compared to his efforts.
Yeah I don’t get it. We all know he’s getting on, isn’t the future and we need to replace him but this guy has always given everything on and off the pitch and been a model pro.
The only thing I’ll ever slate him on is his crossing has been consistently crap his whole career but that aside, he was my favourite player at his peak and I love his passion.

Thought he looked lost in the five back on Monday. A couple of good moments but seemed to have no idea how to position himself.

I put that down to use playing a winger in front of him though. In a 5 usually the full back can attack wide but when we were playing a 5-2-3 I guess it can be awkward.
Improved when reverting back to 433.

still shows much we needed a right back in the summer.
He spent a lot of time matking McNeil - who had a pretty quiet game than compared to the Pit the other week.

Out for two to three weeks. Another example of why we should have brought genuine back up in. Godfrey is makeshift at full back I'm afraid.

Out for two to three weeks. Another example of why we should have brought genuine back up in. Godfrey is makeshift at full back I'm afraid.
So just in time for the next international games...he should have never played for ireland...I am finding it very unprofessional and he should know better especially when he knows he is our only right back.

Best (and also the saddest) thing you can say about 60 grand Sheamo, is he was properly missed today, which we all knew was going to be the case as s soon as he got injured, after not getting dutch denz.

Get fit soon skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.