New Everton Stadium Discussion

Ye its true. That was a close call

istockphoto-1144564491-612x612.jpg

Tom, this thread was started in 2014, you were touting designs from the 1980s earlier, and funnily enough, I don't know the finance models. Just like I didn't know the finance models for lots of other things. why are you so desperate to spoil this thread?

If you dont know these facts, why are you so desperate to silence discussion on all things relating to those fundamental and still outstanding issues. How would that possibly be "spoiling" the thread? Surely that is precisely that this thread is for?

I wasn't "touting" anything. Someone mistakenly stated that lots of studies had been done. I simply referenced the last official one (that wasn't loaded), of which i have a copy. So again, why misrepresent my post?

If you dont know these facts, why are you so desperate to silence discussion on all things relating to those fundamental and still outstanding issues. How would that possibly be "spoiling" the thread? Surely that is precisely that this thread is for?

I wasn't "touting" anything. Someone mistakenly stated that lots of studies had been done. I simply referenced the last official one (that wasn't loaded), of which i have a copy. So again, why misrepresent my post?

That is patently not the case

Perhaps, but that's better than trying to misrepresent my posts or sideline discussion, even after confessing not knowing important details about the subject matter of the thread in question.

Perhaps, but that's better than trying to misrepresent my posts or sideline discussion, even after confessing not knowing important details about the subject matter of the thread in question.
my last post to you sir, before you go onto ignore, you can call it sidelining, I call it promotion.

You have two threads both dedicated to nothing but the topics you need to talk about and stay relevant. Those not interested, (or resigned to not being able to affect things) can look at pictures of dirty water in here instead. Enjoy polishing your 'I won the internet' trophy.

my last post to you sir, before you go onto ignore, you can call it sidelining, I call it promotion.

You have two threads both dedicated to nothing but the topics you need to talk about and stay relevant. Those not interested, (or resigned to not being able to affect things) can look at pictures of dirty water in here instead. Enjoy polishing your 'I won the internet' trophy.

Thanks, but I don't believe you can tell me where to post..... and I'll continue to post on the actual Stadium thread until someone "relevant" tells me why I shouldn't.

As a Blue since '93 , I've been witness to a majority of the stadium stuff...albeit from the location of large cacti and canyons in the Earth. Sometimes it's resembled a religious argument and the problem is that that tends to lead to a stalemate, some form of regression or people dying on the cross.

A good portion of the survey I couldn't answer and "that's for the people of Liverpool to decide" was my standard reply but at least I go to have some input this time, unlike the Tescodrome.

Things appear to be moving on, so let's all try to do the same...the stadium's in the city, the location works for the majority of folks; it's time to build.

Onwards.