New Everton Stadium Discussion

1, How is GP one the most iconic stadiums in the world, nonsense?

2., Man U is in an industrial area with loads of parking space around.

3. Liverpool screwed the people living in Kemlyn Road to force them out, you want us to do that to Goodison Road and Gwladys Street?

4. GP needs actually knocking down and tottally rebuilding.
OT is on the fringe of a declining Trafford Park and MUFC have bought up many the plots adjacent to the stadium for parking.
Parking just about anywhere within 1-2 miles of OT is minimum £10

I think so, here, have a look at this,

1631390464293.png

People get that were not staying at GP, right?
Please don't. He'll start again on how feasibility studies from the 90s show the hotdog cart on the corner of Gwladys St and Bullens Rd would only need to move 23 paces to his right and Joan from No 35 would lose her washing line but keep the dog kennel in her yard.

Bollocks the lot of it.

Please don't. He'll start again on how feasibility studies from the 90s show the hotdog cart on the corner of Gwladys St and Bullens Rd would only need to move 23 paces to his right and Joan from No 35 would lose her washing line but keep the dog kennel in her yard.

Bollocks the lot of it.

You had the opportunity to show it was all "bollocks"..... you couldn't counter a single technical point I made (unless I missed it).

You have no idea if the financial model or transport plan works..... and you don't care. Fair enough, ignorance is bliss..... but you can't tell others that they shouldn't care too.

If you were old enough, with that attitude, you probably voted for Kirkby too ...... they also had a habit of calling everything bollocks when they couldn't counter the arguments. They were also wooed by batman lights and glossy images and didn't care about finances or transport or anything else.
All vanishing as soon as it imploded under the weight of its lies...... the first one being GP can't be redeveloped. The second one being it was the "deal of the century" a stadium for practically nothing; and the third one being it was the most accessible stadium in the country....... mixed in with lots of insistence that Tesco Terry, Pip Green, knowsley council and the club all know what they're doing etc etc!

The fact is, I and several others were asking the club and Peel to look at the central Docks when (the likes of) you were probably dreaming of Kirkby. I even commissioned a transport plan for a nominal site on Clarence Dock and was involved in the Bestway site talks too.

Previous to all that i voted for Kings Dock..... So by definition, I am not a bit averse to us moving nor in anyway hung up about GP. I am however averse to some peddling the same old lies. BMD should be able to sell itself without the need for that.

You had the opportunity to show it was all "bollocks"..... you couldn't counter a single technical point I made (unless I missed it).

You have no idea if the financial model or transport plan works..... and you don't care. Fair enough, ignorance is bliss..... but you can't tell others that they shouldn't care too.

If you were old enough, with that attitude, you probably voted for Kirkby too ...... they also had a habit of calling everything bollocks when they couldn't counter the arguments. They were also wooed by batman lights and glossy images and didn't care about finances or transport or anything else.
All vanishing as soon as it imploded under the weight of its lies...... the first one being GP can't be redeveloped. The second one being it was the "deal of the century" a stadium for practically nothing; and the third one being it was the most accessible stadium in the country....... mixed in with lots of insistence that Tesco Terry, Pip Green, knowsley council and the club all know what they're doing etc etc!

The fact is, I and several others were asking the club and Peel to look at the central Docks when (the likes of) you were probably dreaming of Kirkby. I even commissioned a transport plan for a nominal site on Clarence Dock and was involved in the Bestway site talks too.

Previous to all that i voted for Kings Dock..... So by definition, I am not a bit averse to us moving nor in anyway hung up about GP. I am however averse to some peddling the same old lies. BMD should be able to sell itself without the need for that.
I just think people want to discuss the build in this thread mate that's all, it has a lot of interest, people have told you to start a different thread for what could have been, I think it's fairly interesting but at the same time the new stadium is exciting.