2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I could not care less. He lives the dream life. That said, this is in line with what the former Colombian national team doctor said about JR. JR has struggled with injuries and fitness problems almost his entire career, and instead of prioritizing getting in top shape and strengthening his muscles to prevent injuries, getting the necessary rest, he understandably chooses to party with girls in bikinis. Yes, I understand the choice, but hardly very professionally.

Honestly, I could not care less. He lives the dream life. That said, this is in line with what the former Colombian national team doctor said about JR. JR has struggled with injuries and fitness problems almost his entire career, and instead of prioritizing getting in top shape and strengthening his muscles to prevent injuries, getting the necessary rest, he understandably chooses to party with girls in bikinis. Yes, I understand the choice, but hardly very professionally.
Once again you need to get your facts right. The doctor that criticized James was never a NT doctor. His name is Héctor Fabio Ruiz and he was doctor of the America of Cali, so he never treated James. He is only a charlatan in need of attention, he actually had to apologize after that statement because an opinion is not a fact. Also, as far as I know James is not injured and i doubt being on a yacht will cause any straining on his muscles, maybe his penis will be the strained out of the action lol so why should he not be able to spend some holidays hanging out with friends, what’s unprofessional about that?

Once again you need to get your facts right. The doctor that criticized James was never a NT doctor. His name is Héctor Fabio Ruiz and he was doctor of the America of Cali, so he never treated James. He is only a charlatan in need of attention, he actually had to apologize after that statement because an opinion is not a fact. Also, as far as I know James is not injured and i doubt being on a yacht will cause any straining on his muscles, maybe his penis will be the strained out of the action lol so why should he not be able to spend some holidays hanging out with friends, what’s unprofessional about that?
Considering he missed some games with sore testacles - you can understand the concern.

Vaping on the yatch, drinking gin on the field, that's how footballers are formed ;)

It is actually a bottle from his energy drinks, named 10.

View attachment 138188

I don't think that actually is that, Sassy?

It's a bottle of water, will probably have been a sponsored one - it's actually the same type that was on the plane pic the other day :D

Aye being a professional footballer is pretty decent isn't it

The columbian Pravda...
It's a bit rich to party hard when you were self isolating two weeks ago, leaving your mates in the lurch

You cant deny the man is slow though

Status
Not open for further replies.