Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

@messymascot best wishes with your appointment tomorrow. If you feel like it let us know how everything went. xx

I'm at my appointment now. Unfortunately there is not a large enough pocket for them to do a drain today. They have sent me for another scan so they can monitor the cancer and I should be going home shortly. Thanks for checking in with me.

I'm at my appointment now. Unfortunately there is not a large enough pocket for them to do a drain today. They have sent me for another scan so they can monitor the cancer and I should be going home shortly. Thanks for checking in with me.
I'm sorry, Messy. I'm sure that's not what you expected, hopefully they will rescheduling soon. How is your week going? x

I'm sorry, Messy. I'm sure that's not what you expected, hopefully they will rescheduling soon. How is your week going? x

It's not been too bad so far. Still taking it day by day just got to try and prioritise things that are important and not worry too much about things that aren't.

I'm a bit disappointed with the transfer window but at least James is staying so hopefully he will get game time.

Hope everyone else on here is keeping well and I'm more than happy to chat with anyone that needs cheering up. It's always best to try and talk about things if you can whatever the problem.

It's not been too bad so far. Still taking it day by day just got to try and prioritise things that are important and not worry too much about things that aren't.

I'm a bit disappointed with the transfer window but at least James is staying so hopefully he will get game time.

Hope everyone else on here is keeping well and I'm more than happy to chat with anyone that needs cheering up. It's always best to try and talk about things if you can whatever the problem.
You are doing exactly what we should all do, take each moment day by day because in reality that's all we have, the most present moment.

I'm also disappointed with the transfer window, it almost seems like the Board and Brands are trying to sabotage Benitez with such a joke of a decision. But at least James still is here, I just hope him and Benitez find a way to work together for the good of the team. He would be a very expensive player just to not use, moreover his goal contribution were important last season and we may need them during some matches.

Messy, I am really at awe at your composure and your serenity, with everything that you are going through offering to chat with others and cheer them up just warm my heart and gives me hope about humanity (which at times I have very little). ?