2021/22 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make players like this make wights in transfer deals.

That's the position we're in as a club.

It's a pity, but that's where we've ended up through mis-governance.
We need to see him start today if Godfrey is still unavailable.

And before you laugh, do you really want to see Keane or Holgate start?

I’d prefer him go to a Championship club over someone in the SPL if we made the decision to loan him out.

Something that’s not frequently discussed is that his contract expires at the seasons end, it has to be a focus to re-sign him ASAP.

I’d prefer him go to a Championship club over someone in the SPL if we made the decision to loan him out.

Something that’s not frequently discussed is that his contract expires at the seasons end, it has to be a focus to re-sign him ASAP.
So would I but not mentioned anyone in the championship in for him.

If we can't get him a good loan then we should keep him, he will get minutes. Mina misses plenty of games injured, Keane and Holgate have periods when they struggle for form. We also have, hopefully, the cup competitions to consider where we will need to rotate.

I think we have to persevere with Braithwaite, the raw materials are all there, he may well develop into a very good player. I hope, in a couple of years, he and Godfrey will be our first choice pairing.

I used to play centre half so i always look how they play ,he is two footed which is gold in a centre half .Even though the end of season games were played like a friendly ,he was always calling for the ball and for a tall lad could cover ground quickly .

Exactly. The contract situation needs sorting.

Status
Not open for further replies.