Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever think owners find methods to pump money into other clubs so they can purchasse their clubs players at inflated prices?

How do Chelsea sell their unwanted deadwood for 30 million each time?

Diaz, Rondon, and either Patterson permanent or Maitland-Niles on loan, or both. Seems to be where it's at now.

Not what I thought it would be a few months ago but I'd settle for it now.

Always room for a surprise as well.
Frankly, would take that. The squad is playing well together and are fun to watch. Let’s see if we can build something. I’m oddly optimistic about the season to come, think if these boys will play for each other things might be a pleasant surprise.

Problem is we have so many CM’s that we can’t shift. I am happy with Allan and Douc and then Davies as a squad player but we also have Delph, Gylfi, Gomesh and JPG taking up wages. I think we will have to wait until next summer when Gylfi and Delph will be gone

Yeah definitely, we have too many CMs. I just don’t really see the players that you listed as players to take us to the next level. And I’m just not sure Allan and Doucoure is really enough to challenge for a top 6 spot.

For me both Allan and Doucoure are box to box midfielders so while they’re fine when in a pinch and need a bit of all round play I still feel like they’re missing something when it comes to possession play, Allan is ok here but Doucoure isn’t as good in possession.

The club said last night we are in talks for 2 or 3 players.
We will make signings . No game for a fortnight so patience

It's always nicer going into a deadline day scramble with 3 points on the board, but we only have just over 2 days. Getting a couple of good players in will make a big difference as the season goes on so it's a pretty important couple of days.

We could do with getting it right

It's always nicer going into a deadline day scramble with 3 points on the board, but we only have just over 2 days. Getting a couple of good players in will make a big difference as the season goes on so it's a pretty important couple of days.

We could do with getting it right
We will. The club wouldn't release that tweet if things weren't happening I think .
It depends on the outs been finalised

Status
Not open for further replies.