Ah-ha, words can't describe
The feeling and the way you play

These games you play
They're going to end in Kopite tears some day
Ah-ha Demarai Gray
It could and should have always been this way

Shut it!

Hopefully he keeps this up ;)

Did the same for Leverkusen before dropping to the bench...

Great start though, if he can do this over a season we'll have a bargain.
ah. so you'd already priced in a fast start when you said we'd blown our cash on rubbish? That is a far sighted valuation. Let's hope the evidence of our eyes don't deceive us, and he is actually a bargain at £1.7m, not a waste of money.

ah. so you'd already priced in a fast start when you said we'd blown our cash on rubbish? That is a far sighted valuation. Let's hope the evidence of our eyes don't deceive us, and he is actually a bargain at £1.7m, not a waste of money.

Ive given him praise and stated that he did the same at Leverkusn.

Go and check before piping up.

Totally agree. Just like the Leicester fans said and just as hes looked when hes played against us.

I think he 'could' be a player to bring on after 70mins in games against tired legs.

Not a starter.

2 crosses, pace.

£1.5mil transfer fee
3 years on circa £50k a week =£7.8mil

£9.3mil + signing bonus + agent fees

Total = circa £10mil

I think the barometer for me is whether we can use him effectively and sell next summer at a big profit...
well you're welcome to Everton post for a million pound signing wasn't exactly glowing was it. Thought it was a bit ridiculous really on Day One.

Brilliant signing so far, love his direct style and dribbling. It opens up opportunities for him to shoot, and he’s been clinical.

Totally agree. Just like the Leicester fans said and just as hes looked when hes played against us.

I think he 'could' be a player to bring on after 70mins in games against tired legs.

Not a starter.

2 crosses, pace.

£1.5mil transfer fee
3 years on circa £50k a week =£7.8mil

£9.3mil + signing bonus + agent fees

Total = circa £10mil

I think the barometer for me is whether we can use him effectively and sell next summer at a big profit...
FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.