2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not angry with him, I'm angry at the club. It's a bit of fluff to distract from the mis-governance of the club.

Let's see what attitudes are like if we see Richarlison flagging in games this season. I doubt anyone;s going to be arsed about his gold medal if we're seeing him struggling around on a wet windy night at Wolves.
Or maybe it's the club showing us a nice behind the scenes look at his team mates being happy for him, and likely glad he's come back early to help us get off to a good start. Maybe it's that? I enjoyed it anyway

I'm not angry with him, I'm angry at the club. It's a bit of fluff to distract from the mis-governance of the club.

Let's see what attitudes are like if we see Richarlison flagging in games this season. I doubt anyone;s going to be arsed about his gold medal if we're seeing him struggling around on a wet windy night at Wolves.
To be fair the club’s an absolute state right now and I fully expect us to have a mediocre season at best, but I’m still happy for the lad winning his medal

I have to say I did cringe a bit. I don't like the phrase much, but did feel a bit "Kopite behaviour" that one. I could imagine them doing something like that for Henderson if England won the Euro's, maybe with a captains armband instead of a medal.
What if Tommy Fleetwood wins The Open ?
Can he have a walk round the pitch with the trophy ?

Boxers winning titles allowed a clap as they hold their belts aloft in front of their own ?

Christ..

Maybe mate. Looked a bit odd to me.

Not every day a team mate wins a gold medal is it?

With Osman, so the tale goes, the England manager had called Moyes to check he would be available for selection, then during training he (Moyes) called the squad together and announced the call up.

With Richy, chances are that video is online in Brazil already. Its the modern world I am afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.