2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t we do that against that no mark Austrian team, when we scored like 24 goals?
200w.gif

It's not controversial and I'm not trying to be 'edgy'.

Look at the scene: players who continually let us down and go missing season after season for Everton - assembled by a DoF who's cratered us - celebrating a success won by a player for his country. That's supposed to be a fitting morsel of news for fans chewing their hands off in frustration at just how bad the club is right now.

No wonder we have no success.

His dream should be to win something for Everton.

He should have said "one" of my dreams was realised.
Come on Dave, you can’t be angry with the lad for being proud of winning a gold medal for his country. He even said that this kind of reception is what makes him give 100% for the club and it’s fans so I can’t really see anything to be negative about here

Come on Dave, you can’t be angry with the lad for being proud of winning a gold medal for his country. He even said that this kind of reception is what makes him give 100% for the club and it’s fans so I can’t really see anything to be negative about here

I'm not angry with him, I'm angry at the club. It's a bit of fluff to distract from the mis-governance of the club.

Let's see what attitudes are like if we see Richarlison flagging in games this season. I doubt anyone;s going to be arsed about his gold medal if we're seeing him struggling around on a wet windy night at Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.