Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t care if anyone in the squad left tbh

I'm also starting to dilute my attachment to any players. Too much emotional energy and time spent on wanting James to stay - 12 months ago I didn't think about him much, now I behave like he's one of us. Same with Pickford, Mina, Coleman, Digne, Doucs, JP, DCL, Richy - I like them all, but now I feel like if they're not here, they'll be happier somewhere else, and nobody is really looking after them here anyway. I wish i could turn off supporting Everton for 5 years, every time I try to take a break i'm back on twitter or GoT wishing for some good news.

I'm also starting to dilute my attachment to any players. Too much emotional energy and time spent on wanting James to stay - 12 months ago I didn't think about him much, now I behave like he's one of us. Same with Pickford, Mina, Coleman, Digne, Doucs, JP, DCL, Richy - I like them all, but now I feel like if they're not here, they'll be happier somewhere else, and nobody is really looking after them here anyway. I wish i could turn off supporting Everton for 5 years, every time I try to take a break i'm back on twitter or GoT wishing for some good news.

You ok mate

Aurélio Buta Characteristics​

+ Strengths​

Key passes
Tackling
Blocking the ball

- Weaknesses​

Passing

Aurélio Buta's Style of Play​

Likes to dribble

Only 24 and apparently is rapid. Maybe thats what we need to do. Forget about the fee, buy young hungry players who have something about them.
Key passes as a strength yet passing as his only weakness is some going

So a friend of mine knows the Longstaff family well. Apparently the father is not happy with Bruce and is concerned about progression for his two sons. Matty looks set to leave on loan to the championship, and there has been contact from Rafael regarding Sean. Newcastle apparently looking to sign Willock and some other midfielder from France before they let him go. Bruce wants Liam Gibson as part of the deal, but doesn’t look like any players will be involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.